April 27, 2006

And the word is MUDDY

My students, who ironically don’t even know I have a blog, are the ones who came up with the idea of Poetry Fridays in my classroom, which led to Friday Poetry Blogging. And then Mona expanded the idea into an orgy of creativity. Each week she has been inviting a blogger to hand out a word on Thursday, just one word that can stimulate creativity, and then anyone who wants to join the orgy by posting poetry, freewrites, photographs, songs, prose, or anything that can fit into a blog post on Friday. This week, she asked me to choose the word.

So, if you would like to join in, the word this week is MUDDY.

Go ahead. Do with it what you want. And the post it tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mona Buonanotte said...

OOHHH!! I love this word! So timely and so squishy!

OTRgirl said...

Tomorrow I'll be With-a-Squish.

Heidi the Hick said...

Hello Jo(e)! I want to tell you that I love your observations and photos. Well done! Also, in honour of you, I'll have a mustache-free pic today.
Now I have to think about MUDDY.

ScienceWoman said...

I'm in. It was a natural fit this week.

Peter said...

I'm in.

thewayseeker said...

I'm in as well.