June 24, 2011

Hanging with Friendly Green Folk

I'm always offline for a whole week when I attend Friendly Green Conference; this year, I didn't even bother to bring my laptop. I knew I wouldn't use it anyhow. This is just a quick report to say that the conference is going well: I've heard great presentations, our workshop went well, and I've already taken the naked photo.


Sarah Sometimes said...

"The" naked photo? Does this mean there will be only one?

Rana said...

Hah! Off the hook! ;)

jo(e) said...

Rana: Yeah, I should have brought the camera to the workshop that first day, and then I could have talked you into posing. But that campus was so huge and involved so much walking that I didn't want to lug my camera around. So many missed opportunities!

Sarah Sometimes: Only one, but he's a good-looking man about your age so really, I think you'll be happy with the photo.

Rana said...

Ah, jo(e), always so hopeful. :)

(Though in my case I'm afraid to tell you you're going to always be like Charlie Brown and his football.)