May 20, 2011

To the mountains

It's been raining all week, and the ground is so wet that I haven't even been able to mow our lawn. But there's rumors that we might have some sun tomorrow, and I'm hoping to take advantage of the first summer weather by hiking with some friends. Spring semester has ended, my grades are handed in, and I'm ready to celebrate by beginning with a summer adventure. We're heading to the mountains, nine of us. We're bringing books and games, cameras and binoculars, and enough food to feed an army. I'll be back in a few days with photographs.

3 comments:

Digger said...

Have a wonder-ful time!

Simply Ink said...

whoohooo..more naked pics...:)

Heather (aka aslow read)

Anonymous said...

Blogger won't let me leave a comment on the photo above so I'll say it here. It looks like you're having fun!