November 26, 2007

It's a tradition

Last week, when I had lunch with Woman Who Writes Poetry (Often Erotic) and Sometimes Blogs, we began talking about the Creative Writing Conference I attended last winter. The 2008 conference will be held in Big City Like No Other, an easy train ride away, so she said she is going to attend.

"Hey, let's be roommates, " I said. "I've already reserved a room in the hotel."

She agreed, and we happily chatted about the conference, both of us coming up with names of friends or famous writers who might be there. As we stuffed ourselves full of pita bread, baba ganoush, and warm falafels, we talked about how much fun it will be to room together.

Suddenly, Often Erotic Sometimes Blogging Friend stopped in mid-sentence and looked at me suspiciously.

"Wait a minute. Does this mean I have to pose naked for your blog?"

Well, duh.

4 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Geez, obvious much?

Yankee T said...

Get ready, FireAnt-we're lookin' for a good one.

Coffeypot said...

Naked is good. I'm waiting.

YourFireAnt said...

I can't believe you outed me on your blog. What a brat.

;-)

FA