January 23, 2008

That's a risk she'll have to take

At the end of the month, I'll be sharing a hotel room with Often Erotic Sometimes Blogging Friend and hopefully changing her pseudonym to Yet Another Blogger Who Posed Naked for Jo(e)'s Blog.

We'll both be attending the Big Creative Writing Conference, the same one I went to last year. Late this afternoon, I sent her an email to confirm the arrival date, the check-in time, and other mundane details about our hotel stay.

Her reply email chimed in right away: "You better not be bringing that creepy Raggedy Ann doll to the conference."

8 comments:

kathy a. said...

that sounds like a challenge to me.

Ianqui said...

If I were more pregnant I might have let you take a picture of my belly, but as it is, I just look fat and that's not going on anyone's blog.

jo(e) said...

Ianqui: Well, if you won't let me take a nude photo, you'll just have to do something scandalous when we meet up so that I've got some kind of good story to tell ...

Anonymous said...

:( Poor Raggedy Ann! How'd she get into the creepiness level of that Poltergeist clown?!

YourFireAnt said...

Yetta NuthernudebloggernotchedonJoesbelt. What a good name!

FA

Anonymous said...

You're going to AWP? Cool! I'll be there, and presenting at 10:30am on Friday the first -- "Writing About Family." I'd love to meet you in person.

jo(e) said...

Itofoto: Oh, I'd love to meet you.

I don't think I have an email for you ... you can send me one at writingasjoe@gmail.com

Nik said...

Noon on Friday. I'm talking about typos (the other panelists might have more substantial presentations.)
See you at AWP!