1. I took the snow tires off my car.
2. Daughter will move back home tomorrow. Done with her exams! Done with her first year of college! She will be living home with us again for four whole months.
3. Freckles are appearing on the face of Shaggy Hair Boy.
4. Boy in Black took the first of his Advance Placement Exams yesterday. And informed me that he is never taking another history course again.
5. With-a-Why wants to go out for ice cream cones.
6. Gorgeous bright yellow dandelion flowers, hundreds of them, cover our lawns.
7. This morning, I packed away all the mittens, scarves, and snowpants, which suddenly seemed superfluous.
8. My Dad keeps talking about camp. He's ready to put the sailboat into the water.
9. I went outside this morning, flopped onto the ground where the air is warmer, and took a nap in the sun.
10. I don't have any papers to grade.