I saw this at Peripatetic Polar Bear awhile back ....
Ten Things I can do
1. Sail a sailboat or paddle a canoe
2. French braid hair (but not my own, that's too difficult)
3. Get school kids to write poetry
4. Breastfeed while hiking up a trail
5. Light a match from a matchbook with only one hand (an amazing cool party trick that was popular when I was in junior high).
6. Cook for big numbers of people (but they all have to like vegan food.)
7. Fall asleep within seconds of my head touching the pillow
8. Walk into a roomful of strangers and make friends
9. Use an ax (although not without steel-toed boots because I have terrible aim.)
10. Sit quietly in the woods for hours