December 25, 2006

Holiday clothes

One thing With-a-Why wanted for Christmas was a Futurama t-shirt. He and his brothers have watched all 72 episodes of Futurama. They quote the show all the time, laughing and high-fiving each other when they do so, and talk about how excited they are that the show is coming back in 2008. Some of you remember that With-a-Why dressed as Bender for Halloween one year.

It's hard to find t-shirts for a show that has been off the air for three years, so my Beautiful Smart Wonderful Daughter bought iron-on letters and made her brothers shirts. Here are my boys dressed for Christmas dinner.

shirts

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous! what a great sister!

is the umbrella hat also a present?

purple_kangaroo said...

I love it.

Anonymous said...

"I am Bender, baby. Please insert liquor!"

Awesome shirts.

Anonymous said...

they look awesome! I love how with a why follows along with the older brothers, right down to the T shirt.

Anonymous said...

She did a great job on those shirts!

listie said...

The shirts are great!

Anonymous said...

What cool kids you have!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I haven't ever seen this show but I think now I'll have to record it : )

jo(e) said...

Kathy: Yeah, the umbrella hat that Shaggy Hair is wearing was a Christmas present.

Anonymous said...

Futurama is great. The shirts are great. But ...

Cafepress has some Futurama-related merchandise:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/futurama/-/pg_2/go_1

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit I've been living under a rock. I had never heard of futurama.

There is hope though. I just requested the first episode from my library!