February 10, 2009

Flying away

I'm off to Big Midwestern City With a Lake Front, an Art Institute, and a Baseball Team that Always Loses. I'll be attending a creative writing conference, which means that I'll be going to all kinds of readings and booksignings. I'll be meeting up with friends, of course, and going to the art museum, and making the most of this winter break. After these quiet weeks of staying home and writing, I'm looking forward to the whirl of activity. I'm an extrovert, which means that a conference can totally energize me. I don't expect to be online much for the rest of the week, but I'll return with photos, hopefully, and stories.

8 comments:

Wayfarer Scientista said...

have fun!

RageyOne said...

safe travels and have a great time!

Liz Miller said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely time - I feel sure you will. You seem the sort of person who makes sure that everything is done enthusiastically and well.

kathy a. said...

you know what we expect in the way of photographs at conferences. ;)

Sarah Sometimes said...

give my regards to the windy city....

Patti said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Diane M. Roth said...

still, you sound lucky to be going there.